How Can I Pay for Senior Living?
We’re here to help you learn what’s possible
You Deserve Exceptional Care
But those needs must stay within your budget.
In order to understand the cost of Assisted Living (TN, GA, AL, IN) or Personal Care (KY) it is best to fully understand your current expenses.
The Morning Pointe Cost of Living Worksheet is a great tool for helping you do just that. You may be surprised by what you find. Senior Living can be more affordable than you think.
There are many sources to help with the expense of Senior Living – from using personal funds to veteran’s benefits to long term insurance benefits.
Many wartime veterans and their spouses are not aware they may qualify for extra monthly income from the Department of Veterans Affairs, a benefit known as the VA Aid and Attendance Pension. Benefits are based on a sliding scale. Read more about Senior Living VA Benefits.
Additional Funding Resources
- Your income from retirement plans, pensions, annuities and Social Security
- The equity in your current home or other owned real estate
- Long term care insurance
- Sale of stocks or bonds
- Conversion of mature certificates of deposit
- Family assistance
- Outside financial sources
- Veteran’s aid & attendance benefits
- Life settlement from the sale of an insurance policy
- Converting a life insurance plan to cash
- Elderlife financial services
If you aren’t satisfied with living at home, or are curious to know what quality senior living looks like, you’ve come to the right place.
- Do you want to maintain an active and purposeful lifestyle?
- Do you want support in areas that are challenging for you?
- Do you want to share your time with a community that cares?
- Do you want to feel safe, comfortable, and respected?
We’d love to have you join our community. But don’t just take it from us, read what others are saying …
It feels like home to my mom, and when we come in, it feels like home to us.
I have no doubt my mom has the best 24-hour care possible.