Are you a caregiver? On June 8, 2-3 p.m., join us at Morning Pointe of Lexington-East, and learn ways you can find rest and relaxation while caring for your loved one during our informative seminar hosted in partnership with Comfort Keepers.
– Personal Story of 24/7 Caregiving
– Dos and Don’ts of Caregiving
– Community Services You Should Know to Aid in the Aging Journey
– Starting the Conversation about Senior Living for Your Loved One
– What You Should Do When Visiting Senior Communities
Morning Pointe of Lexington-East is located at 150 Shoreside Drive in Lexington. RSVP to Lisa Stone at (859) 721-0350 (phone) or (859) 608-0970 (cell).