You Deserve Exceptional Care
But those needs must stay within your budget.
We understand. That’s why we want to help you see that senior living can be more affordable than you think.
The first step is to fully understand your current expenses. We’ve put together a Cost of Living Worksheet to help you consider the many sources available that can help pay for senior living.
Consider these funding resources:
- Your income from retirement plans, pensions, annuities and Social Security
- The equity in your current home or other owned real estate
- Long term care insurance
- Sale of stocks or bonds
- Conversion of mature certificates of deposit
- Family assistance
- Outside financial sources
- Veteran’s aid & attendance benefits
- Life settlement from the sale of an insurance policy
- Converting a life insurance plan to cash
- Elderlife financial services
We understand this is a very personal decision, and only you can decide what is best. But don't feel like you have to figure out everything on your own. The Morning Pointe professional staff is here to answer your questions along the way and make sure you find the proper person or agency for additional help. For more than 25 years we have guided seniors and families through the process of selecting and moving to a senior living community and we want to help you too.
If you aren’t satisfied with living at home, or are curious to know what quality senior living looks like, you’ve come to the right place.
- Do you want to maintain an active and purposeful lifestyle?
- Do you want support in areas that are challenging for you?
- Do you want to share your time with a community that cares?
- Do you want to feel safe, comfortable, and respected?