Start the Journey
Morning Pointe is
here to help
Enjoy Your Favorite Activities
Build Relationships That Matter
Maintain Independence and Enjoy Your Life
That’s why Morning Pointe is here to walk you through it. We’ll explain each step and ensure we meet your needs.
Call us today so we can better understand where you are in your search process. Let’s walk through these steps together.
How to Decide if Morning Pointe Senior Living is Right for You
Senior Living, Alzheimer’s Care, and Personal Care Services
- Start a list of things your parent or loved one needs help with regularly. What is he or she dealing with? What are the immediate challenges? As a caregiver or family member, what do you need help with? Here’s a useful list of questions to help determine if it’s time to consider senior living
- Next, explore various care options. You may want to consider a number of different providers including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Personal Care, and Memory Care, Home Health, Hospice, Skilled Care, and Continuous Care Retirement.
- Connect with one of our community relations directors or executive directors to help you through this process. We work to understand your specific needs and then match those with the right level of care, whether it is at a Morning Pointe Senior Living community or another provider. The right care and the right fit are the most important. We understand you cannot do it all.
- Look at Costs – Are you considering all of the available resources?
- Have specific questions? This FAQ may help.
Learn how to choose the right community
2. Take a Tour
- Make a list of Communities that you want to tour.
- Tour during lunch so you can see the community’s atmosphere and taste the food they offer.
- Visit your top 2-3 communities again.
- Visit the community you liked the most more than 3-4 times and at different times of the day to see what is happening and to see how the residents are treated.
- Talk to the associates during your visits.
3. Bring Your Loved One
- We know every situation is different and has its unique set of challenges, but the more your parents can be involved, the better.
- Discuss your loved one’s desires and preferences; this could narrow down your options even more.
- Include other key family decision-makers along the way.
- Lay out the choices for your parent or loved one.
- Work towards a decision together.
Learn how to discuss options with your loved one
4. Understand if Senior Living is the Right Choice
- The Morning Pointe Senior Living nursing team will work closely with you and your family so you can understand exactly how you qualify for assisted living, personal care, or Alzheimer’s memory care and the steps to ensure a smooth transition.
We’d love to have you join our community. But don’t just take it from us, read what others are saying …
The staff was amazing. The meals were good, not facility food by any means. Farm to table. I can’t say enough. The directors went above and beyond expectations. They stood with us every step of our way while wondering through the journey we were on. I can honestly say that for once since my father got to the place where he had to have round the clock assistance, I didn’t worry. I knew he was well taken care of. If you are looking for a nice facility for a family member or even yourself with positive, compassionate care then you need to schedule a tour.
My mom has been at Morning Pointe 1 year today and I couldn’t have selected a better facility! The staff are all very professional and so warm and friendly. Our first year has been wonderful and I’m thankful that my 92 year old mother is living in such a great place. We’re very happy and thank you Morning Pointe for a great first year!
Love this facility! Friendly professional staff. Up to date furnishings and clean environment.