Living well is about the whole person. At Morning Pointe of Columbia, our purposeful activities and outings speak to your interests and enhance your days. Our rotating calendar of events features regularly scheduled and specialized programming, including:
• Nurturing, creative, and sensory activities
• Activities that engage the whole body, mind and spirit
• Daily physical activity and exercise
• Celebrations and live entertainment
• Intergenerational programming with students of all ages from local preschools, high schools and colleges
• Life-long learning and cognitive challenging exercises including educational seminars
• Regularly scheduled group outings
• Community involvement and service projects
Visit our news and events page for more information for the latest happenings in our community.
Improve Wellness. Enhance Independence.
While other communities can schedule outpatient therapy or home health visits, Morning Pointe of Columbia proudly partners with an in-house team of professional therapists for physical, occupational, and speech therapy. We also offer specialized programming that includes pets, music and much more. These purposeful services encourage greater independence and create opportunities for continued socialization and wellness.