Morning Pointe communities throughout the Southeast offer assisted living (personal care in Kentucky) and memory care services. We are a trusted source in senior living. Here are some of the great reasons to choose Morning Pointe for your or your loved one.
Assisted Living/Personal Care services include:*
- Licensed nurses
- Director of nursing
- Medication management and administration
- Community authorized to communicate with physicians and pharmacies
- Monthly wellness assessments provided
- Nursing oversight of resident care
- Diabetic management
- Ability to provide for in-house labs and X-rays through healthcare partners
- Maintenance of resident charts and medication records
- Covered by most long-term care insurance policies
Memory Care services include:*
- The Best Friends™ approach
- Meaningful Day™ program
- Optimized apartment layouts
- Cuddle therapy
- Life skills stations
- Dining with dignity
- Art therapy
- Pet therapy
- Music and Memory programs
* Some services may vary per community.
Signs of Alzheimer’s – when memory care might be a good choice for your loved one
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or problem solving
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Increasingly relying on memory aids (such as notes) and family members for things
- Making financial mistakes
At Morning Pointe Senior Living, we work to create the smoothest possible transition to assisted living, personal care or memory care.
We work to create a personalized resident care plan to decrease the risk of falls and/or other recurring medical conditions. We also coordinate any post-hospitalization therapy (such as physical, occupational or speech therapy), programming and services. Our partnership with PTs, OTs and STs allows us to help our patients improve or maintain physical strength after a rehab stay.
Morning Pointe communities also have direct access to preferred providers in the event of behavior or symptom changes.
We offer 24-hour care and single-level living. Call your local Morning Pointe or Lantern Alzheimer’s Center of Excellence today to inquire about rates or referrals.